debug checkpoint from hell - more

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Sep 3 09:06:01 EDT 2003

You should be able to remove it by showing the Rev items (View menu ->
Revolution UI Elements in Lists), then selecting the object that has the
errant breakpoint, show Custom Properties in the Properties palette,
select the "cRevGeneral" set, and deleting or clearing the "breakpoints"
custom property.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software