radioBehavior problem

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 2 13:01:12 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:38:11 +0200, Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

>Do this:
>
>set the hilitedbuttonname of grp "your group" of cd 1 of stack
>"Level_Indicators" to "ReachedLevel2"
>
>Should work as exspected :-)
>
>I think your syntax will somehow override the "radioBehavior" of that
>group...
>Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks Klaus. I don't see why the engine makes such a fuss of this - until
you told me what to do, my next guess was to send mouseUp to the
appropriate button (I have not yet tested if this will work). It seems that
one has to invoke the group directly to make the radioBehavior function.

Anyway thanks again - I was not looking forward to scripting this by hand
as I have rather a lot of indicator lights!

Graham