command-line/CGI Revolution engine questions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 2 11:18:00 EDT 2003

On 9/2/03 4:32 AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Le mar 02/09/2003 à 03:45, J. Landman Gay a écrit :
>
>>Has anyone been able to get "find" to work in a cgi? I think I remember
>>someone said they could, but I have never been able to.
>
> Did you try this ?
>
> #!mc -- cgi script text file
> on startup
> start using stack "FindContainer"
> -- regular IDE builded stack, unlaunched but
> -- stored in the same directory than the cgi script one
> go cd 1 of stack "FindContainer"
> find "azerty"
> put the target
> end startup
>
> This should work ;-)

Yes, I did that but it didn't work. I also tried setting the
defaultstack after the "start using" command, but it didn't work either.
However, I've got an older version of MetaCard on my web site so I
should probably install a newer version and see if that fixes it.

If anyone else has any tips, I'd like to hear them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com