Help! My Revolution died!

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Sep 1 18:21:01 EDT 2003

The simplest thing would be to just trash the Rev icon and reinstall
and reenter your license key. The whole thing would be done in about a
minute.

My experience is that all of the 2.x versions of Rev have been stable;
particularly 2.1 where I haven't had a single problem. I can't remember
the last time I had a crash and I use it in OS X almost exclusively.

I would go ahead and upgrade to 2.1 as long as you are at it.

Bill