Software at the Speed of Thought - ebook imminent

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Fri Oct 31 14:02:17 EST 2003

On Oct 31, 2003, at 11:27 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> I'm happy to be able to announce that we go live with volume one of Dan
> Shafer's book
>
> Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought

Gee, I'm kinda happy my own self! :-D

Seriously, I am just delighted that RunRev has seen fit to adopt my
three-book series, "Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought"
(insider name - SATSOT thanks to Ro Nagey).

It's exciting enough that they think enough of my books to want to sell
them, but when they suggested that they launch a book publishing
division and handle the printed books as well, I must say I was just
overwhelmingly grateful.

This partnership is ideal for me and I'm glad that I can now focus all
of my energies on turning out the best books -- and creating the best
online community -- for Rev users possible without having to think
about production, distribution, and marketing questions.

Vive la revolution!