Software at the Speed of Thought - ebook imminent

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Fri Oct 31 11:51:59 EST 2003

Dear listees,

I'm happy to be able to announce that we go live with volume one of Dan
Shafer's book

Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought

on Monday, November the 3rd. This will be an ebook available for immediate
purchase and download from our brand new Revolution Press webstore. The
printed version will follow in approximately four weeks time.

We're very excited about this partnership, we hope you find the book as
useful, exciting and Revolutionary as we do.

Warm Regards

Heather
Listmom, webmistress and publisher
-- .
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 131 7184333 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~