use-revolution Digest, Vol 1, Issue 78

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Fri Oct 31 13:48:15 EST 2003

On Oct 31, 2003, at 11:27 AM, Sy Balsen wrote:

> I thought this was going to be easy! When the mouse goes over a certain
> image image, I want it to show another image:

Without looking at the code, I can only guess, but I imagine that the
problem is that you need the on mouseLeave handler in the image you're
showing and hiding rather than in the originally displayed message. The
event "mouseLeave" isn't being sent to the original graphic because
it's masked, presumably, by the other graphic.

At least that's a shot at the problem.