Send mouseUp doesn't work in Windows standalone

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 20:02:52 EST 2003

It looks like I am encountering an error which stops the execution of
the Windows standalone when I ask:

     if there is a file "thefile.txt" then enable menuItem 2 of menu
"File"
     else disable menuItem 2 of menu "File"

It works on OS X standalones but not on Windows 2000 standalones where
it generates a weird 3 line error.

Bill Vlahos