All platform ink blends

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Oct 25 23:20:07 EDT 2003

> Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:37:33 -0700
> From: Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>
> Subject: Re: All platform ink blends

> When set correctly, the PS checkerboard
> background will be visible in your master file but not in the resulting PNG.
> See the PS docs or look on the Web for more info on creating PNGs.
Well, it is, but the darned thing still shows up in Rev with all white
middle, no color at all. Rev just refuses to display it properly.

I've been trying for hours. Seems nothing I have will make a PNG that
displays properly in Rev in All Platforms mode.

No Joy. I'm stumped. I'll take any ideas at all.

Ken N.