Panther problems

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 25 23:03:04 EDT 2003

I am not using Panther and yet this is what is happening to me. It has
been happening ever since I did my first Build Distribution. I did a
Mac OSX, Mac OS9, and Windows exe and they are sitting in a sub folder
on my desktop.

I could try a right click and then an 'open with' I think there was a
'use always' or something like it.

I'll check. But it is definitely not just a Panther issue.

Tom