DB Write

Ed McCabe isb at macconnect.com
Thu Oct 23 17:10:56 EDT 2003

Has anyone had any luck installing DB Write the XCMD word processor into a
REV stack.

The installer can read a rev stack that I converted from HC  - and had the
DB Write external - and indicates that the XCMD is already installed in the
stack - but Rev cannot find it. I am reluctant to resort to Resedit unless I
have to.

I there a better way to incorporate a word processor which has mail merge
capabilities.  I have been using a HC stack as a button based data entry
system for the word processor and wish to do the same after the REv
conversion.

Ideas?

Ed McCabe
ISB