cross-stack globals, also, file inclusion

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Oct 23 11:23:38 EDT 2003

>Judging from a lot of responses to this thread, we may as well throw
>out "constant", and "global" keywords as well because we can just
>use custom properties for every variable.

While the resulting functionality may be perceived to be the same,
the underlying mechanisms are different.  Each has it's place,
however IMF(ooles)O, placing constants in properties or global
variables wouldn't be the favored choice if one could declare a
constant's scope.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.net/who.htm