Edit Group problem

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 09:13:21 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:40:16 +0200,  Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

>Even if the images (not referenced!) are not of the same size, you can
>always do:

>put image "face.gif" into img "placeholder image" of grp "TheGroup"
>
>"placeholder image" will resize to fit the new "content"...
>
>Check it out, very handy feature, no problems so far...

Fantastic! Does just what I want. AND I found that I can get rid of
the image while keeping the placeholder mechanism by

  put empty into img "placeholder image" of grp "TheGroup"

so now I can add and delete stuff painlessly.

Thanks a lot - not sure if I would ever have found this in the docs...

Graham