Quicktime movie

Alan S.Golub ASGolub at optonline.net
Tue Oct 21 15:51:17 EDT 2003

Tamee--

Below is an excerpt from a recent revJournal article, reporting on a
rev/QT tutorial that appeared in the Sept 2003 issue of MacTech
magazine. If you can get your hands on a copy, it was an excellent
article that might get you started.

<--
Yesterday I received the September 2003 issue of MacTech magazine, and
was blown away to find a Revolution double-whammy on the front and back
covers. The front page boldly features Revolution screenshots and
announces the cover story article: "Cross-Platform Rapid Application
Development with Revolution" by Tim Monroe. Mr. Monroe is a member of
the QuickTime engineering team at Apple, and his lengthy cover story is
actually part one of a two-part, extensive tutorial in which he
demonstrates how to build a QuickTime movie player and editor in
Revolution.
-->

Best of luck,
Alan S. Golub