Edit Group problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 21 21:38:44 EDT 2003

Graham,

First of all, I would avoid editing the group and just address items in
the group directly if you can. For example, if you do:

  delete image "face.gif" of grp "TheGroup"

you don't need to be in "editing" mode to do it; you can be just "on the
card" with the browse tool when the command executes and it will work.

However, to get new images *into* a group from the clipboard, there's
not much more you can do that what you're already doing unless you know
the dimensions of the image (width and height) ahead of time.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/