Visual Effects in Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 8 18:04:00 EDT 2003

> Turns out if you're showing or hiding a group before doing
> the transition, then it breaks. You can show/hide controls
> all day long, but not groups.

Hmm. I checked this in Rev 2.1, and you're right, it doesn't work. But
oddly enough, it works fine in MC 2.5.1, even in the IDE. I thought it
was the Rev IDE, so I built a standalone... but it still doesn't work,
even in the standalone. Although it's fine in MetaCard. Chalk it up to
one more "gotcha" in the migration path from MC to Rev...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/