Visual Effects in Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 8 17:43:01 EDT 2003

> Recently, "Chipp Walters"  wrote:
>
> > I've already bugzilla'ed this.
> >
> > Turns out if you're showing or hiding a group before doing the
> > transition, then it breaks. You can show/hide controls all
> day long,
> > but not groups. This WILL WORK:
> >

> > on mouseUp
> > lock screen
> > hide fld 1
> > show fld 2
> > unlock screen with visual dissolve
> > end mouseUp
>
> The above doesn't work for me on Win2K or XP.  The objects
> just appear or hide without any transition.

Sorry, Scott... works for me doing exactly what Chipp did (except I used
buttons instead of fields). I tried both "unlock screen with visual
dissolve" and "unlock screen with visual effect dissolve", and both
worked for me, with or without QT Effects on.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/