Drivers for Firebird/Interbase (Was Re: JDBC instead of ODBC)

Júlio César Ködel kodel at terra.com.br
Sun Oct 5 14:04:00 EDT 2003

You are talking about commercial drivers, I'm talking about free software.
You're right, 'cos I didn't mention this before, but, for users like me,
from Brazil, it's almost impossible to buy foreign softwares (the software
must be VERY good to compensate all the troubles that we have to make such
transations).