specialFolderPath("Temporary") on OS X

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 3 14:35:00 EDT 2003

Hi Alex,

I had a similar problem on one of my iMac, that didn't have the
temporary folder, and specialFolderPath("Temporary") returned empty.
Worst, if I created this folder, it was removed when the system is
restarted.

The solution was to add in the script the command "put the tempName"
that creates the missing temporary folder.

Hope that helps.

Regards.

Thierry.