Stacks Hiding Behind Backdrop?

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 29 08:28:36 EST 2003

Hello all,

I also brought this up a few weeks ago. It happens when switching to
certain apps and then switching back 'if' the backdrop has been set in
REV. I have not tried it with standalones but that would be a huge bug
if it is so. Of course the option for me would then be to not use the
backdrop at all.

TOM