Networking Mac/PC Windows XP

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Nov 25 21:03:56 EST 2003

While you can do this with software, I would suggest you buy an access
router that can do modem dial up. I both the Apple AirPort base station
and a Lucent base station can do this but are pretty expensive for what
you want and it doesn't sound like you need either wireless connections
or cable modem/DSL ethernet. I'd have to check; but I think the
original "Graphite" AirPort base station would work and you might be
able to find them pretty cheap. All you would need in addition is an
inexpensive network hub or switch.

If you had a cable modem or DSL connection then the above would be a
no-brainer.

Someone else already mentioned IPNetRouter which is terrific.

Bill Vlahos