Border screen "artifacts" on dynamically moving button on Windows

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Nov 24 23:13:52 EST 2003

Ken,

I wish it were that simple... traversalOn is false (not checked in the
properties)

We can boil this down now to a problem with the left mouse  button on
Windows... right mouse button click down doesn't affect it... it works
as expected the "artifact" of the sudden and persistence appearance of
the border of the button only appears when the left mouse button is
click...