serialControlString

Jason Spencer jps2 at ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 24 18:43:43 EST 2003

> I have found that on OS X the write needs to end in a LF with the
> serial drivers I use.  I think this is a Revolution bug.

Hmmm, I'm not sure that it's a bug in Revolution. Using the Keyspan
drivers and my device, I get strange behavior if I add an LF after the
data I send. Things are fine if I send individual characters.

I think it was Sarah who said that you needed to use an LF with the
Keyspan drivers in another case, so it might be a device specific
thing.

<shrug> whatever works.

-j.