serialControlString

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Nov 23 23:17:04 EST 2003

Hi Tom,

Have a look at my SerialTest stack at http://www.troz.net/Rev/
I have altered it recently so that it works with OS X but I have only
tried it with a Keyspan adapter. If your device shows up in driverNames
then it will most probably work. My stack will set the
serialControlString for you (or at least the most important parts of
it) and handles sending & receiving with various end-of-line
indicators. See if it works, then poke around in the scripts to see
what is happening. I think it is reasonably well commented :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/