is among - problem

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 22 08:01:22 EST 2003

Jac,

I was testing only single digits for is among comma seperated BUT that
was not my problem because 'is in' would not have worked either due to
my method of deleting line of the original list instead of building a
separate list from the result.

Thanks though and I see I could have use the is in operator now.

Tom