Rev and MySQL under MacOSX

Jo=?ISO-8859-1?B?6w==?=l Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Fri Nov 21 07:27:09 EST 2003

Thanks Gordon! You gave me some clues.

For those who will encounter the same problem here is the fix:

When building the standalone for MacOSX, Revolution create a folder
containing 3 elements: the application bundle folder (with application name)
and two folders "database_drivers" and "revdb.bundle". Inside the
"database_drivers" there is a subfolder named "MacOSX" with no permission
for group and others, then you have to change the permission for both to
"read". This is my fix!

Dont ask me why Revolution create such a folder with such permission
settings but now it works fine for any user!

Of course if anybody knows how to create a MacOSX standalone without 3
different folders that a user can inadvertantly trash or move... please
explain.