corrupted stack

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Nov 20 18:10:30 EST 2003

On Nov 20, 2003, at 3:51 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Weird.  If the stack is corrupted how is Rev able to be open it?

I guess Rev itself that corrupted it, after it was opened up, and Rev
just continued to work with it open. After I purged the stack, or quit
out of Rev, then it could not open the stack again.

> Have you sent the corrupted stack to RunRev?

I have. Two different corruption problems. This particular problem,
nothing ever came of it, beyond an initial response from Geoff. Another
problem involving duplicate keys in custom properties was acknowledge
to appear to be a bug and Michael requested I bugzilla it, which I did.

> Hopefully your experience will prove as fruitful.

It seems that kind of support is history.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>