Import Full Formated Text

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Nov 19 17:43:43 EST 2003

Tom,

If you want to really understand what's going on, you need to 'view' the
htmltext for the field you're looking at.

For instance the htmltext:

will render the words 'Hello World', but in the default 'textFont' of *it's'
field. So, it could look different in different fields based on the textFont
properties of each field.

but..

Will ALWAYS render 'fred' in the Tahoma font.

-Chipp