Questions about experiences

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Nov 14 11:02:26 EST 2003

I'm back from the lab. ;-)  This stack:

http://www.macitworks.com/drawtest.rev.zip

Demonstrates the necessary properties, I think. It has a button on the
left and a scrolling group on the right. Click the button ("New
Button") and then click and drag anywhere in the group: voila, new
button in the group, to your chosen size.

Scroll the group to see the buttons scroll.

Click on any button in the group to select it. Then resize it in any
way, or press the delete key to delete it.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com