Tooltip for groups

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Thu Nov 13 16:48:25 EST 2003

> I have completely screwed up many groups in my four weeks of using REV.
> There is no group Tooltip built-in but you could just hide a tooltip
> like window and trap a mouseEnter with show/hide tooltip field.

yes, this crossed my mind, but the nice thing about a tooltip is that
its size (actually its width) is automatically resized according to
it's content... and I'm not sure I can reproduce that with a field...

I guess I'll use the tooltip of a transparent button...

Nevertheless, I still don't see why groups shouldn't have
tooltips...

JB