Two questions

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 11 07:55:23 EST 2003

OK Ken,
I am not used to the send in (time) structure. So, you and Richard are
suggesting it and it does not use up processor time???
I remember 'too much recursion' in SC and as such have stayed away from
complex time loops etc.
:-) Are you guys sure that 'send in' will actually work without taxing
the various systems and processors? Cause if I start using it, you know
I will break it. ;-)

Thanks again,

P.S. send me a screenshot or sample stack for that graphic problem you
have.

Tom