Database Query Builder: workaround please

David Wilkinson dwilk at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 02:56:36 EST 2003

This behaviour is observable in 2.0.1, although perhaps not as
severely.

My experience is that there appear to be three iterations of the
query loop, and they are repeated for each object on the card that
is attached to the query.  Each iteration produces the error message.

FWIW, deleting the query seems to fix the problem here.  I also
found using a stack with query & response fields and a submit button
useful for testing/tuning  queries. Sarah Reichelt also has a very
useful stack MySQLTests on her site, which shortens the learning
curve considerably.

 I did mention the issue in bug #630 but it was put off till later.

HTH