newbie question: type 3 error

Matt Ryan mryan at lubbock.k12.tx.us
Tue Nov 11 12:14:16 EST 2003

I just recently purchased downloaded Revolution Studio 2.1 with the
intent of converting Hypercard stacks to Revolution and then to Windows.
Whenever I try to convert a stack, I get to the last step (build
distribution) and Revolution "unexpectedly quits with a type 3 error".
The new stack appears as a standalone, but when I transfer it to a
windows machine and open it, windows cannot find the application which
created it.  Can anyone tell me what might be wrong?

Thanks,

MTR