Two questions

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 10 17:26:45 EST 2003

Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> But, I still think it is a BUG because if I say no resize and REV is
> supposed to ignore it when the user resizes then WHY is it resizing
> when I change the res/size of the screen?????
>
> SO my answer is that a resolutionChanged is what is needed and I can
> think of many games and software that offer resolution changing as an
> option and things get changed once the res is changed.

I agree it's useful.  It gets classified asan enhancement requst only
because it's new.  It would be a bug if it were an existing behavior that
didn't work as described.

Hmmmm.... maybe that it resizes should be a bug.  What do the rest of you
think about that?  Should fixed-size windows neveresize regardless if
they're larger than the resolution allows?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation