2.1.2 announced

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Nov 10 16:17:40 EST 2003

Dear listees,

As some of you have so observantly already noticed, we are now shipping
2.1.2, final. We've addressed many minor and not so minor issues with this
version, and hope you find it an improvement on 2.1.

This is a maintenance release, free to all valid 2.1 license holders.

You can download from the usual url:

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/downloads.html

Some of the areas addressed include:

*Support for Polish language in Unicode functions
* Improved OS X compatibility
* Better support for older versions of Mac OS (pre-8.5) and OS X (pre-Jaguar
10.2)
* Improvements in the script editor and debugger

Download and enjoy!

Regards,

Heather
--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools