Building and cursor Problem

Pierre Bernaert pierre.bernaert at mac.com
Mon Nov 10 03:52:56 EST 2003

Le lundi, 10 nov 2003, à 01:23 Europe/Paris, Scott Rossi a écrit :

> On 11/9/03 3:56 PM, "Pierre Bernaert" <pierre.bernaert at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> The problem is the reverse, I want as I could expect to have the IBeam
>> cursor when going over the field I can type into. I think this is a
>> normal behavior for fields that can be modified.
>
> Yes, that's the way you would expect it to work.
>

>> In other words why, after building when entering the cursor into the
>> card (Outside the field) have I the busy cursor although no script
>> should be running ?
>> And why although a MouseEntrer's script in the field setting the
>> lockCusor to true and a set cursor to IBeam I don't get the IBeam
>> Cursor and stay with a non spinning busy cursor ?
>
> It sounds like some script in your stack is causing this -- perhaps
> you have
> some mouse-related scripts operating somewhere.  Also, are you sure
> you're
> setting lockCursor to true?  In your previous mail, you stated you were
> setting the "lockscreen" which which will have no effect on the cursor.

I was wrong when making the description of my problem it is
"LockCursor" and that's what I did.
I'm just starting a new rather big project on OS X / Windows and  being
suspicious I'm verifying how it goes on before it's too large and get a
lot of problems.
So, I suppressed  ALL scripts in stack and subStack and got the same
result.
The cursor is not working the way it should.
That really seems to come from the building phase or Bug

Thanks for helping me

Regards,

Pierre