New stack title query

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Nov 9 17:36:30 EST 2003

I had a problem when I tried to rename a stack but the original name
"Untitled x" kept popping back into the field. It turned out that I was
trying to use a stack name that I had already used in that stack file
(I had forgotten that I had already created that stack), so Rev didn't
allow me to give two stacks the same name. Could that be your problem?

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/