using stacks online

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 6 16:49:56 EST 2003

On 11/6/03 1:05 PM, "Judy Perry" <jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu> wrote:

> Same here...
>
> Judy
>
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Stephen Messimer wrote:

>> I vaguely remember that someone was using Revolution stacks over the
>> web in such a way that the stack was useable but wasn't actually
>> downloaded to the end-user.
>>
>> I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a little
>> direction regarding how to implement such an arrangement.

As Richard posted, see RevNet for a great example.  We have an example as
well (http://www.tactilemedia.com/download) as do others on the list.  I
believe this type of thing is what you are after.

My understanding is, the use of go or load url will load a stack into a
local cache that is not accessible from the drive until the stack is
manually saved out of the cache.  Folks here can correct me if this is not
accurate.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director