SQL !

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Nov 6 14:10:04 EST 2003

Hi Steve,

> Hi , i have a problem when i compile my software .....
>
> Ok i have 2 stacks that i use my Database SQL.... only my main stack
> work ...
> anyone knows why my second stack don't work  with my Database SQL.??.
>
> It's only when i compile , that's doesn't work, when i try with
> Revolution, it's works !!!

I guess only your mainstack has set the external property set...

Put this into the stackscript of your second (not yet databasing) stack
and see if it works...

On preopenstack
   start usingstack  "name of mainstack here"
end preopenstack

"start using stack xxx" will also "share" externals set in this stack...

...and functions and handlers, of course ;-)

> Thanks for your help !!

Hope this HELPED ;-)

Regards

Klaus Major