Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Nov 6 09:36:14 EST 2003

>> DROP DEAD!!!!
>>
> Would you like all list members to die or one in particular? At the moment
> I'm having trouble fulfilling your request due to it's ambiguous nature.
> Please let me know who kill and your preferred method. Are there any other
> people that are trying to help you that you would also like assassinated?

On receiveInsultingMessage
  switch
  case
    apology received
    accept apology
    end incident
  break
  case
    incident not repeated
    ignore incident
  break
  case
    incident repeated
    inform moderator
  end switch
End receiveInsultingMessage

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools