Develop on Windows or Mac?

Paul Stary paul at starytech.com
Wed Nov 5 11:09:43 EST 2003

Thank you all for your insights into this topic.

I found it all very useful and have made the decision to stay with
the Mac for the majority of the development, incrementally checking
my stacks on the PC. This means eventually purchasing two version of
Studio.

When nearing completion, I will switch to the PC to adjust and test
final font, appearance, and operational  issues. Then build on the PC.

This makes perfect sense to me now. Staying with the Mac will enable
me to deal with the large graphic content in an environment I am
comfortable with and will minimize the development pain. Having the
PC to incrementally evaluate my progress will save lots of time on
the back end.

Thanks again!
--

Paul Stary