using Distribution Builder's "Save Distribution As..." option

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Nov 4 14:16:21 EST 2003

Who is using the DB "Save Distribution As..." option? How do you deal
with Revolution upgrades? Just toss all of your saved distribution
builder stacks and start over? Keep using the old distribution builder
stacks?

It seems like distribution builder uses the old xtalk style of design
where the script, settings, and GUI are all thrown together as one
inseparable unit. It takes a "what me worry?" attitude towards
maintenance and upgrades. Something I want to try to avoid in my Rev
development.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>