RR DIGITAL MEDIA PRESENTATION - help?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Nov 4 13:01:05 EST 2003

Hi Eric,

> I'm presenting a presentation about MC/RR on friday to my class in
> digital
> media. Most of my work is not so visual, so I'm hoping I can borrow a
> stack
> (with credits of course) illustrating some wowie stuff to the students.

Could you explain the term "wowie" a bit more? ;-)

Wowie Zowie, babe, your love's a treat
Wowie Zowie, babe, you can't be beat
Wowie Zowie, babe, you're so neat
I don't even care if you shave your legs...
etc...

Frank Zappa: Freak Out -> "Wowie Zowie" :-)

> Basically I'm trying to sell them on the idea of RR as a wonderful
> development
> tools.
>
> Can someone point me to the stacks?

There are some nice stacks on the contributions-page of RR...

But i think this page will supply some real "wowie" stuff:

http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/

:-)

> Thanks!

You're welcome :-)