Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Nov 3 14:16:27 EST 2003

Carsten,

> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:17:54 +0100
> From: Carsten Levin <itrunrev at itinfo.dk>
> Subject: Re: Can cards in a stack be of  different sizes
>
> Could you include the script lines that caused the compile error?
> Carsten
----------
No script lines, just msg box.
----------
>>> set the mainstack of stack "X" to "Y"
>> I need to see this work...I tried it and got an compile error.
OK, my mistake...not a complile error, but some kind of stack error.

What you should do after completing the save is to check to be sure the new
main actually has your old stack as a substack (works OK?), THEN trash that
original. Otherwise they have the same name, and Rev apparently wasn't sure
which to open (I think that's what caused an error).

HTH,
Ken N.