Losing the amateur

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 3 09:33:13 EST 2003

John,

This is the best letter I have ever read in my entire life. I am not
kidding. I almost cried and that does not happen that often.
I want both!!!!  I want a tool that works as expected and also to be
apart of a family, I want to use it to make money but also just for fun
and hobbies, I want to contribute freely and have others do the same.
That is actually the reason I don't like Director. Yes I bought it and
paid the $$$$ for it (cross platform) but I would rather use REV. This
is because of the mentality of it's users. In the Director community
everything costs money. No one shares.(some do) I liked
HC,SC,AT,Frontier etc. The people taught me what I know and are still
teaching me. I try to give that back.  The people are selfless and want
to give. I think the two can co-exist. I will do my part.

Thanks John,

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
Advanced Media Group