More about PNG

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 3 02:01:56 EST 2003

Ken,

I haven't had time to really dig deep but I would not apply any inks to
the image. I just brought a png file that was made in PS with no
background(checkerboard) into REV put it over a bunch of text and
images and perfect translucency.

Is that what you wanted? if not please explain.

If it is, send me the image and I will see. I do have a pretty heavy
background in image manipulation.

Tom