Losing the amateur.

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Nov 2 23:59:36 EST 2003

On Nov 2, 2003, at 9:46 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Um. There is nothing preventing anyone from creating a one-card
> standalone and making it available for free as a player.

In fact I think Scott Rossi has done that for his various games and
demos on his site. Don't know if it's general purpose though.

But I definitely missed the point of Ryno and John. I do understand
that the licensing changes have been major. I shouldn't presume
anything- because I was not on the scene for Hypercard nor even
Metacard. Sorry guys.

It would be interesting if Scott Raney would followup on this thread.
(hint, hint) :-)

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>