Software at the Speed of Thought - ebook imminent

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Nov 2 12:56:47 EST 2003

THREE MONTHS?!?

Hmmm... I guess I can see this one going both ways -- one the one hand,
printing happens in sets and I am guessing that the initial set simply
sold out (but then as you indicate, don't give the  illusion that the
product can be purchased... and at least indicate if and when you ever
plan another run).

Judy