Stack and Substacks and user properties

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat May 31 12:25:01 EDT 2003

I got it. The bummer is that user properties have much less
usefulness for me in a standalone. I might as well just continue to
use variables for transitory data and user properties as constants --
imbedded lists that don't change. What else are they good for? I
guess they're easier to find, being attached to an object they relate
to. Should I use properties in a substack, or would that get sucked
in during standalone creation?

sqb