persistent Unicode problems

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at Princeton.EDU
Thu May 29 14:26:02 EDT 2003

Alas, I did!

put uniencode (url "file:translations.txt","utf8") into tTranslations

is how i'm actually getting the stuff from the text file in the first
place, but as I said in my first email, this will not work when when
split and set to be the custom property.  After using the above
uniencode function, I can put tTranslations in a field -- and it will
display properly.   But when split and made into a custom property, I
get no results...

T.